News Alert

Wondering how to further reduce your energy bills? Have a look at the HOBBS report for a few ideas.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mobile access to the website

28 Dec '10: DNC writes: I just discovered that it's possible to view this blog (and the others that I do) using a Mobile device. Normally, you need a phone with a large screen and very good reception to pick up a full web page. Most of the heavily used sites like the BBC, Eurosport, Guardian have Mobile versions.
   Well thanks to Google blogger, we have too! If you have a mobile phone, try this site with your iPhone or Android phone. (I hope it works for you).
  I already use my iPhone as the hand held device for my PV roof, now it is even more useful, for checking my various blogs!
  I notice that if you log onto the site with an iPad, it is treated as a computer, not as a phone, despite using the same operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment