News Alert

Wondering how to further reduce your energy bills? Have a look at the HOBBS report for a few ideas.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thermal imaging

This time last year, a few lucky householders (those who put their homes forward as case studies in the HOBBS report) had thermal images taken of their homes.

Within the Eco House Group, many have expressed an interest in having this done and I promised that I would look into it. I've just had a trial run on my own home (see the blog for the full details), and I'll be emailing out to the Eco House Group when I have dates and details for those who would like their homes to be assessed in the same way (for a very reasonable fee to cover the cost).

If you are in or near West Bridgford and would like to join the Eco House Group email list, just email wbecohouses@gmail.com and ask to be included.


No comments:

Post a Comment